What is Monogram?
Monogram is a Jamstack digital agency from Atlanta.
We thrive at the intersection of great design, cutting-edge technologies, and providing the best service. We help you share your story, empowering you to make your dent in the universe. Monogram is a digital agency designing and developing the best JAMstack websites andexperiences.
We help improve medium and large organizations transform their big ideas into reality.
We design and develop digital products with the latest technologies such as Next.js, Svelte, Vercel, Serverless Functions, Nuxt.js, Firebase, React, Vue, and more. From an idea to a globally-scalable app, Monogram ensures your vision comes to life with the best design and development possible.
- Super welcoming culture and close knit community.
- Very nice environment, flexible hours, great office.
- Smart, driven, and supportive team members. Everyone, even junior employees and interns, are encouraged to speak up if they disagree with something and also share their ideas when they have one. The agency will likely double or triple in size over the next few years so there’s lots of opportunity to create an impact and grow your career. We work from home 3 days a week and go in twice a week. Which is person for someone who needs that social interaction but still doesn’t want to commute all the time. When we do come into the office, we order in lunch for everyone. You love that we are allowed to bring our dogs to the office with us (mine is a 85lb lab/boxer mix). Work/life balance is pretty good and each employee takes time off when they need it The work we do varies from day to day so it keeps things interesting. There is always something new to learn or create which is something you gonna personally really like.
- Not a ton of cons unless you want to do the same thing every day.
- you can get stuck here.
- As You heard is common with agencies, deadlines can be a little chaotic and the workload can be a bit much at times. Agency life is not for the faint of heart!
- Work from home three days a week, work in office 2 days a week. Just depends on your location preference.
The client was impressed with Monogram’s simple and clean design work. Speedy and communicative, they efficiently completed all the client’s requirements. Additionally, they were able to identify and solve the project’s issues. Overall, their high-quality work made for a fruitful engagement. Monogram’s work met all client expectations. The team delivered an excellent website in a six-week turnaround time. They were diligent and kept their customer well informed at every stage of the project. Monogram delivers quality service at a nonprofit price. By investing time upfront to understand the project’s goals, Monogram ensured the deliverables achieved them. The skillful team produced deliverables that effectively communicated the brand’s desired image. The website’s solid architecture supports its generation of a notable number of requests
We don’t focus on any particular industry, we focus on success.