Iterable is a cross-channel marketing platform, which enables sales and marketing teams to increase create and optimize campaigns and enhance customer engagement.
It is primarily used to create seamless cross-channel customer engagement across e-mail, SMS, push, in-app and social media.
Iterable helps to create growth cross-channel campaigns by effective audience identification, flexible data integration, lifecycle campaign composition, behavior-based personalization and performance optimization.
What is Iterable?
“I like the great customer success team and always helping us. Finally, the upper management and when in need being available to get in discussion with any further needs we might have.”
“For a company that’s only 5 yrs old I’m impressed at what they’ve been able to accomplish. They still have a long ways to go, but so far so good.”
“Super positive, I love the features Iterable provides. All in one package for Marketers.”
“Great product for a great value. We use it for all our clients and it delivers far superior service than any of its competitors that we have tried.”
“Our engineers get a bit frustrated about some of the technical limitations.”
“The thing that frustrates my team the most with Iterable is the lack of consistency between functionality.”
“Automatic blame deflection of any issues we’ve raised, canned responses and total failure to meet promised value.”
“Their API goes down occasionally. Usually not to a significant determinant, and they give us fair warning each time, but it can be annoying.”
What is Iterable and how does it work?
Iterable is a comprehensive cross channel marketing platform. It aids businesses to improve their customer experience by creating and measuring their interactions from time to time. This cross-channel platform jumps ahead of the conventional marketing technologies in terms of speed and scale, by providing a combination of email, mobile push, SMS and in-app notifications. Also, users can personalise each channel according to their specific needs. Iterable is powered by Iterable AI, which offers a variety of efficient personalisation tools that are capable of satisfying the needs of individual customer relationships. To reshape customers’ experience with the brand, Iterable comes equipped with a heap of inbuilt tools and pre-existing catalogues. Furthermore, its professional service and customer success teams enable businesses to handle a variety of challenges and realise campaign ideas as per convenience. Iterable promotes unique customer interaction, improving the overall marketing potential of the brand in real-time.
- Social Marketing
- Channel Management
- A/B Testing
- Subscriber Management
- Contact Database
- Event Triggered Actions
- Image Library
- Mailing list management
- Website Visitor Tracking
- Push Notifications
- Communication Management
- Event Triggered Email
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Iterable
- Integrates Data: Use real-time behavioral, demographic and user data to trigger personalized campaigns and messages. Lets users bring data from various sources. Forward data to third-party software using webhooks and APIs.
- Understand Customers: Gather and understand customer preferences, demographics and other custom data for every user profile. Leverage workflow progression, segmentation and content delivery to create customer delight.
- Create Scalable Content: Use reusable blocks of information such as footers, calls to action and headers to ensure campaign content consistency. Reduces the need to edit repeating content manually.
- Sends Personalized Messages: Send targeted messages to customers and use Catalog to auto-populate templates with related content using recommendations and data feeds.
- Conduct Experiments: Launch multivariate and A/B tests for active campaigns from the dashboard. Control experiment lengths, elements tested and group sizes. Use Workflow Studio to optimize every step in the campaign.
- Segment Data: Use data at scale efficiently to segment millions of customers with low latency and high processing speed. Create targeted mobile, email and direct mail campaigns.
- Email Marketing: Design email campaigns for every stage of the buyer’s cycle. Send welcome, promotional and re-engagement emails to earn loyalty and clicks.
- Google AMP: Send emails with Google AMP. Simulates website or app interaction within an email and lets users book trips, browse carousels, fill forms and more.
- Catalog: Creates offers, product recommendations and content without data-science or engineering support. Deliver personalized experiences at scale.
- Data Analytics: Supports visual building to create dynamic content from multiple data sources. Analyze data using no-code and native UI. Consolidate data such as coupon codes, product SKUs, store details and inventory.
- Notifications: Send notifications and increase impact with GIFs, custom images and action buttons. Create and send in-app notifications with animations, image carousels and more.
- Mobile Inbox: Design a mobile inbox within the app and let users store and redeem offers during their interactions.
- Native SDKs: Offers SDKs for React Native, iOS and Android with mobile functionality and extensibility.
- Functions available are not consistent.
- Support may not be helpful.
- API connectivity isn’t consistent.
- Reporting suite is weak.