What is Elastic Email?
What do you like best about Elastic Email?
Elastic email is effortless in use and is one of the easiest tools for Email marketing domain and expertise. Easy to use UI/UX and great deliverability is its USP. I love the fact how easily Elastic email has helped us gain more leads and nurture existing leads with email and nurture campaigns. Love the fact how easy it is to use and operate.Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What do you dislike about Elastic Email?
The integrations and analytics of email deliverability can be increased to enhance tracking of the campaigns. It would have been great if there was more integrability with other CRMs and analytics tools to better record details and analytics of these very usefull campaigns. Nothing more than that. Everything else is best.Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What problems is Elastic Email solving and how is that benefiting you?
We are using Elastic email to generate leads through email marketing and also nuture our exisiting leads through nurture campaigns. It has increased rate of lead generations and also helped us track more leads and nurture more and given a insane ROI. It’s one of the easiest tool to use around. Using it since tqo quarters.
“It works, and I have not had any issue with it after a lot of usage. Good option if you’re looking for a mailer for your sites.”
“Besides, it is also possible to create stunning web forms and landing pages for the lead generation process.”
“Its overall good to use and support is awesome.”
“I like the features of Elastic Email even though they are very limited in field inputs, and functions. I enjoy more of its benefits than actually what I paid for it.”
“I don’t know how reputation is calculated, but you can drop really easily which will cause further problem when sending emails.”
“So from time to time our emails have been blocked by spamfilters. In these cases, we had to resend some single messages again.”
“Did not use the service very much as the emails were mostly going to spam. Only used to send some marketing emails.”
“Account closed, accused of sending phishing emails,which was untrue.”
Elastic Email Features
Here we have analyzed the pros and cons of elastic emails and explored some of its major features –
Elastic Email Pros
- Templates – Elastic Email provides a free design gallery. They have very diverse templates, and I’m sure you’ll find what you want or need. They have over 100 pretty templates to pick from.
- Forms – Elastic Email provides ready to download forms for websites. You can select from a wide variety of template forms. You’ll undoubtedly find something that goes with your brand image.
- Editor – With an elastic email editor the biggest advantage is you can include gifs and images in your emails. They provide a very easy-to-use flexible editor.
- Analytics – Without great analytics, a business cannot survive. Elastic Email keeps the need of businesses in mind and offers many useful functionalities like open rate, clicks, bounces, etc.
- Email API – Users can integrate email delivery into a website or application or use SMTP relay from their own self-hosted marketing tools. Users can use WebHooks to integrate
- Pocket Friendly – With a number of platforms providing the same services, price becomes a differentiating factor between various providers. Elastic Email offers prices that are one of the best in the market and are pocket friendly as well. The detailed pricing is discussed in the next section.
- Security – With an increase in hacking and phishing emails, businesses thrive for a provider which ensures them that their data is fully secured and protected. With Elastic Email, you need not worry about your content as the business takes care of it. Elastic Email provides two-factor authentication which acts as a secured way of doing your transaction.
Elastic Email Cons
- Support Team – Due to small team size, responses can be delayed and not appropriate, but the company has realized it and working on it.
- Spam Issues – Some users have faced issues of mail coming in the spam folder.
Check our our article on Free SMTP Servers & How to use them. And for those who do not know what is SMTP here is one for you.
Elastic Email Pricing
Elastic Email provides very competitive pricing probably the best in the section. Pay as you use- no minimums, no commitments. Pricing is done on the number of contacts added and you can send unlimited emails. The best plan which we liked was you can send unlimited emails to 5000 contacts.
If you are a company that sends tons of emails and is tight on budget, then you don’t need to look further.
Pricing for Email Marketing services
Email marketing plans are as follows-
Send Unlimited Emails to 5,000 contacts per month at $15.
Send Unlimited Emails to 10,000 contacts per month at $35
Send Unlimited Emails to 20,000 contacts per month at $60
Send Unlimited Emails to 30,000 contacts per month at $90
Send Unlimited Emails to 50,000 contacts per month at $145
Send Unlimited Emails to 75,000 contacts per month at $220
Send Unlimited Emails to 1,00,000 contacts per month at $265
Pro Services charges are slightly more.
Pricing for Email API services:
Elastic Email Alternatives
Check out the below table to see Elastic Email alternatives and their price comparison.
|SendinBlue||Plans vary from FREE to $65 per month||9,000 emails in 1st month limited to 300 daily|
|Pepipost||The plan starts from Free to $349/mo||30,000 emails for 1st month then 100 emails daily|
|GetResponse||The plan varies from Free to $13.3/mo||Unlimited Mails up to 500 contacts for the 1st month|
|Moosend||FREE emails to $9 per month||Send unlimited free emails to 1,000 subscribers|
|Google Gmail SMTP||500 FREE emails daily to $6 per month||FREE 500 emails daily|
|Mailgun||FREE mail to $35||Free 5,000 emails per month for 3 months|
|Constant Contact||The plan varies from Free to $9.99/mo||Limited emails can be sent to 100 unique contacts per campaign.|
Elastic Email has been in business for almost a decade with a client base in different geographies.
The company provides white lists, marketing campaigns, blacklists, customer statistics analysis, template design, and many benefits at low costs. Pricing is one of the things which makes it attractive and pays as much as you use it.
The company has acknowledged its mistake and working on it. Need to work on the upcoming functionalities like automation, SMS services, etc.
If you require core email marketing functionalities at effective prices, then blindly go for Elastic Email.