What is Mailmodo?
“Overall it’s a good experience. The team is really helpful and is willing to do things to improve their customer’s experience.”
“The kind of support they provide is awesome. Must must have application.”
“I like the ease of creating surveys and how seamlessly someone can take the survey.”
“Ability to upload own HTML files and connecting with an SMTP makes it equally good enough as an email marketing tool. Ability to apply for AMP with Google directly from Mailmodo.”
“In my opinion upload the contacts sometimes is annoying, because not always work well the name and last name field.”
“Most of my emails are going to spam which I do not understand the reason for since it didn’t happen on Mailchimp. I find it difficult to integrate my SMTP.”
“I still find it difficult to understand how to enable sending AMP messages.”
“Everything worked as I expected. There are some integrations I am missing, but those are coming in a future update.”
What do you like best about Mailmodo?
One of the best thats available in this space. One big thing that I would like to highlight here would be the support team that’s assigned to each of the accounts. They are super helpful and always there to guide and help you with whatever requirements you have in terms of platform usage.Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What do you dislike about Mailmodo?
Nothing much to dislike here. There were some features that were missing when we initially started using the platform, however, the team took it up and it was made available in a couple. of months time.Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What problems is Mailmodo solving and how is that benefiting you?
We were switching our email service provider frequently either due to the service being offered or the exorbitant cost that they would charge. since our usage was on the higher side we needed something that would cover both these aspects of optimal performance at the right cost.
Mailmodo’s most important features
Mailmodo is a relatively new email service, but don’t let that youth fool you. The team is made up of passionate employees with a vision for the future of email marketing. They’ve built an email marketing tool that stands shoulder to shoulder with others in the market. Using Mailmodo, you’ll come across:
- Drag and drop editor: The no-code email builder is intuitive and easy to use. Widgets work well and cover most use cases.
- Visual automation builder: Trigger email campaigns based on lists, contact data, and integrations like Zapier and Integromat. API and webhook triggers are available too.
- AMP and interactive emails: AMP email elements can be included in email templates. This is quite unique. And with HTML fallback, emails look good, even in inboxes that don’t support AMP.
- Email templates: 63 email templates across 8 categories and all look modern and up to date.
- Interactive widgets inside emails: Add forms, carts, calendar bookings, spin wheels, and more to your emails. Interactive AMP elements make emails more engaging and increase conversions.
Mailmodo pricing and plans
Mailmodo has 3 pricing plans. Silver ($49/month), Gold ($199/month), and Platinum ($499/month). Start for free today and upgrade to a paid plan when you feel ready.
The free plan comes with AMP emails, templates, most automation features, and contact management.
The paid plans are mainly based on the number of email contacts in your database and team members. For any plan, you get a certain amount of contacts and emails. When you want to send more, you can purchase email sending credits. Depending on your plan, $20 can get you from 20000 to 50000 emails.
Wondering if you’re getting a good deal? Here’s how Mailmodo compares to some of the most popular email marketing software: