What is Ada?
What are the Features of Ada ChatBot Software?
Here are some of the most common Ada ChatBot Software features:
- No Code Platform
- Conversational AI
- Conditional Logic & Calculations
How does Ada ChatBot Software work?
Ada ChatBot Software is primarily used for Messaging,No Code Platform,Conversational AI,API,Authentication,Conditional Logic & Calculations,Analytics and Integration. It has an intuitive interface and is simple to use.
How to use Ada ChatBot Software?
Get started with Ada ChatBot Software in 6 simple steps:
Step 1: Buy Ada ChatBot Software online
Step 2: Install Ada ChatBot Software on your device (on-premise)/ Directly login through the Ada ChatBot Software website (web-based
Step 3: Sign up on the Ada ChatBot Software portal
Step 4: Create your account using Ada ChatBot Software login credentials
Step 5: Add users & assign permission
Step 6: Get started with Ada ChatBot Software
What is the price of Ada ChatBot Software?
Ada ChatBot Software price in India starts at Rs.0.00. Ada ChatBot Software comes with multiple pricing plans and caters to a diverse customer base.
Price of Ada ChatBot Software may vary based on factors like customization, additional features required, number of users, and the deployment type. Please request a call back for Ada ChatBot Software subscription details and to avail offers on Ada ChatBot Software premium packages.
ADA – FEATURES
- No-Code Builder: no-code interaction building environment
- Conversational AI: industry-leading and proprietary natural language technologies
- Real-time Analytics: ML-driven insights to inform optimization
- Professional Services: optimize, accelerate, and achieve your automation goals
- App Directory: explore integrations to expand the Ada brand interaction platform
- Answer: quickly resolve common questions with automated FAQ and smart search capabilities, out-of-the-box ticketing, and use-case driven reporting
- Action: provide personalized responses to specific questions, and facilitate action with segmentation, multilingual NLU, and a breadth of applications
- Anticipate: anticipate needs and act preemptively across multiple channels with data enrichment, Proactive Campaigns, and IVR to SMS.
What do you like best about Ada?
Fairly easy UI when it comes to creating answers, training answers, report finding, etc. We also love our success manager who has our best in mind and it is very obvious that he spends his time reviewing our product, our workflows, upcoming releases, etc. to help us best prepare ADA for member volume.
What do you dislike about Ada?
Some downside are the lack of customization of reports on our end. There are plenty of pre-generated reports within ADA but our asks are quite specific and so the lack of customization there leads us to try to piece together a manual report vs. an automatically generated one.
What problems is Ada solving and how is that benefiting you?
Our day-to-day volume is quite high and ADA is catching all the simpler, one-touch interactions (up to 69% of them are contained). That allows our agents to focus on the tougher cases that require escalation and a deeper investigation.