SAP Marketing Cloud Overview
SAP Marketing Cloud is a marketing solution that empowers marketers to successfully generate demand, increase lead conversions, and, ultimately, drive more sales by understanding the marketing performance. It utilizes the power of machine learning to gain deeper insights into customer behaviors to create personalized customer engagements and empowers marketers to make intelligent decisions with data visualization tools that synthesize data into insights.
It assists to identify, capture, and enrich customer profiles across all sources in a single view to gain insights into customers’ real-time intents and collaborate across teams and provide transparency into marketing plans, budgets, and performance in real-time. It targets and plans cross-channel engagements accurately to deliver the personalized experiences customers expect and also generates, nurtures, and converts leads into revenue with close collaboration between sales and marketing.
Its features include trusted data management, complete customer profiles with data for gaining deeper insights into customer behaviors and desires, greater transparency and access to marketing information, business intelligence for better decision-making, precise customer targeting, personalized customer interactions and many more.
What is SAP Marketing Cloud?
SAP Marketing Cloud enables personal, connected journeys that improve customer conversion, drive loyalty and increase marketing’s contribution to the bottom line. Deliver meaningful engagements based on customer context and consent, anticipate and deliver on needs with machine-driven intelligence and close the loop on measurement to ensure performance and budget optimization.
About SAP Marketing Cloud
“He consistently goes over & above to make his customers happy and I know he’s always there with a helping hand and encouraging voice if I run into an issue.”
“The responsive design has been helpful since many of our audience members use mobile devices when viewing our emails.”
“The three key modules are visitor identification and intelligence, email marketing and lead nurturing. I mostly used the first two areas, and I was impressed with how these two areas worked together.”
“We felt CallidusCloud was a little better in the areas that meant the most to us. There are a good number of bells and whistles…know what you’re getting before you commit.”
“Due to acquisitions of the company, etc. the name of the product has changed over the last five years we have used it so sometimes it gets confusing on how we refer to it.”
“Unscheduled maintenance. I know this can’t be helped, but it’s frustrating.”
“Also, even though the customer service is great, the amount of system errors I receive is at times unacceptable.”
“The customer service levels are extremely pathetic.”
SAP Marketing Cloud Customers
PT XL Axiata Tbk, Lenovo, Molson Coors Brewing Company, Sailing Team Germany, CHIO Aachen, Danone, Evoshield, Mohawk Industries, FC Bayern Munchen AG, D. SWAROVSKI KG, WeissBeerger, Groupe SAMSE, Cox Communications Inc.
- Account Management: Provides a 360-degree view of customers and key contacts, along with a comprehensive view on engagement, service and transaction history. Offers a graphical view of customers where the key influencer and decision-maker are involved.
- Lead Routing: Machine learning capabilities enable lead routing, ensuring appropriate leads are assigned to the appropriate sales representatives.
- Visit Management: Visit planning, routing and visit execution capabilities are coupled with activity and task management. Also includes surveys and audit capabilities.
- Quotes and Contracts Management:
- Allows managing quotes and contracts from a centralized location, as well as negotiating contracts within a collaborative portal.
- Provides access to quotes and orders in offline mode.
- Product pricing and inventory information offers real-time access through SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA standard integration.
- Enables leveraging the SAP CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) solution.
- Billing and Revenue Management: Manages the entire order lifecycle. Supports billing and invoicing for subscriptions, one-time billing, and usage-based billing scenarios. Automates revenue recognition for compliance with IFRS 15 and ASC 606.
- Interactive Dashboards: Provides the sales team with real-time insights and analysis, as well as drill-down analysis to deliver deeper intelligence.
- SAP JAM: Built-in social and collaboration feeds allow sales representatives to get news about relevant accounts or leads, facilitating communication on key deals or around strategic accounts.
- Productivity Capabilities: The UI offers productivity features such as tagging, flagging, creation of leads, opportunities, contacts and more.
- Doesn’t offer a free trial.
- Doesn’t support automatic creation of sales orders.
- Doesn’t provide built-in email marketing.
- Free training courses, podcasts and microlearning playlists.
- Training courses and global certifications from SAP.
- SAP skills with online and social learning, available 24/7.
- Visual guides to help navigate through learning paths.
- Expert guidance on organizational change.
- End-user training and adoption services.