What is Carts Guru?
What Does Carts Guru Do?
Carts Guru was designed to reduce the number of abandoned carts on e-commerce shopping sites through a host of retargeting strategies. Abandoned carts are those carts with items placed inside them but never brought through the checkout process.
To reduce the number of abandoned carts on a shopping website, Carts Guru provides a system of e-mails and Facebook or text messages to reengage the customers who abandoned a cart. This strategy of re-engagement can convert over 20% of abandoned carts into sales.
Not only does Carts Guru provide this re-engagement technique, but it also provides a system that identifies non-identified visitors. A non-identified visitor is someone who has previously made an account with an online shop but when visiting the shop, they did not log in to their account.
Carts Guru provides the online shop with the ability to identify these visitors and engage with them to build a relationship and encourage a sale.
With Carts Guru, online businesses can build, sustain, and maintain their customer connections. These connections are critical for the survival of online businesses. Without a solid and loyal customer base, an online business can easily go under. Carts Guru provides the technology and marketing tools to keep companies relevant and open.
How Does Carts Guru Operate?
This software is designed to come alongside a working website and incorporate marketing campaigns that increase customer connections. These campaigns include e-mails and Facebook or text messages. Campaigns can be geared toward any type of customer, including those who:
- Create an account but do not log into it as they shop
- Place items in a cart but leave without making a purchase
- Make a purchase and might be interested in additional items offered on the website
- Made a purchase but have not visited the website for an extended period of time
Campaigns are customizable to fit each shop’s needs with options to use a template or create a campaign from scratch. Shop owners have control over the type of message sent (e-mail, text, etc.), when a message is sent, and what the message looks like.
Shop owners who are uncertain of how to create a campaign or which type of campaign will work for their needs can rest assured that Carts Guru has their backs. The system includes a dashboard that highlights a shop’s sales metrics, allowing the shop owner to make informed decisions.
And if this resource is not enough, shop owners can choose from three levels of expert e-commerce services available. These are yearly services that include:
The Basic Service
This is the perfect service for shop owners who know a bit about e-commerce and marketing but still want advice from experts. With this service, a shop owner has access to help create three campaigns and some strategic recommendations.
The Pro Service
This service level is optimal for most shop owners because it provides the right amount of help for every endeavor. With this service, a shop owner has access to help create 6 campaigns, 4 newsletters, 2 performance reviews, and 4 e-commerce events, plus more.
The Premium Service
This service is there for those shop owners who don’t have the time, resources, or experience necessary to market their business.
With this service, a shop owner is basically hiring a marketing staff that will help create an unlimited number of campaigns, 4 performance reviews, 10 newsletters, and 8 e-commerce events, plus more.
What Does Carts Guru Cost?
I can tell you all about the benefits of using Carts Guru, but unless you know what their services cost you, you cannot make a decision. Ultimately, the cost of using this service is dependent upon your needs. Pricing estimates are made depending on how many e-mails, contacts, Facebook, and text messages you need to maintain, as well as, what type of expert e-commerce service you prefer.
The base rate is $300 a month for sending 150 e-mails and maintaining contact with 15,000 customers. This rate will increase if you select more services. If you have any questions about the cost of the services you need, I recommend that you ask for a free demo.
How to Decide if Carts Guru is Right for You
Selecting a marketing service is a big decision for your business. You want to invest in only the things that will produce positive results, otherwise, you will lose time and money.
You may be interested in Carts Guru, but not sure if it is exactly right for you and your business. If this is you, then let me share the steps I take before making a business decision of this caliber.
Have I Done the Necessary Research?
- First, I write out a checklist of the things that need improvement in my business, e.g., more sales, customer growth.
- Next, I look at a variety of options that will resolve the issues my business faces, e.g., more employees, better sales offers.
- Then, I ask a lot of questions and experiment with different resources so I understand what services suit my business and its needs best. Here are three questions I consider before making any purchase:
Can I Afford to Go Without this Service?
My company may not be facing any issues that this service is designed to resolve, so I don’t need it.
Or, perhaps, I may be able to create a solution of my own that is less expensive, less time-consuming, or more appropriate for my business than the service offered. If either of these is the case, then I don’t need to spend my money on the service.
Is this Service Going to Make my Life Easier?
Essentially, I want to know if this service will help me or make me miserable when I use it. If I spend money on something, I want to be sure that I get good customer support, I’m able to understand how the service works, and I’m capable of using it without a big struggle.
Is the Skill Offered by this Service Something That is Better Done In-House?
In this case, we’re talking about online marketing and customer acquisition. Before I pay for a service, I want to know if it would be better for me to create an in-house marketing position to work on these types of projects.
For this, I will need to consider the pros and cons of hiring an employee versus paying a yearly rate to a service company.
- Finally, choose a personalized solution. Don’t opt for the most popular or settle for the least expensive – get what you want and what you need.
The Key Features of Carts Guru
- Its services are customizable depending on a business’s size and needs
- Its campaign templates are well designed and easy to use
- It is a growing company that keeps innovating and thinking of the future of online marketing
- It offers a free 10-day demo of its services
- It provides users with graphs and workflow charts to assist with customer retention and acquisition
- It offers expert e-commerce support
Pros of Carts Guru
- Over 1000 online businesses use and love this service
- It is a customizable service
- It has a proven record of helping businesses reengage with customers
- It has great customer service
Cons of Carts Guru
- Uploading contacts can be slow
- Customizing e-mails is not possible with a template